There are big changes in store regarding RMRP, so please read carefully!
Current application deadline has been extended to January 25th. With the signing of the latest COVID bill, we’re evaluating program changes before releasing a new application.
January Rent is now available on the application.
- If you’ve already submitted an application, you’ll be able to request January rent through the contract amendment process. Please be patient. We’ll work quickly to review applications so you can move forward with a contract amendment. Remember to reference the User Guide (page 15 explains how to submit a contract amendment).
- If you’re still working on an application or haven’t started yet, make sure to include January rent if the tenant is eligible.
Concerned about meeting the January 25th 2021 deadline? Don’t worry!
A new application will be available on or before February 1, 2021. Here’s what we currently know regarding the new upcoming guidelines:
- Households previously approved do not need to submit a new application. Please use the contract amendment process to request additional rent.
- Four pillars of eligibility remain the same for 2021.
- April 2020 – Dec 2021 rents are eligible.
Thank you for your continued efforts, we’re working hard to process all of the requests in a timely manner. Your support in submitting complete, accurate applications helps!
We’ll be providing additional information next week to assist you with managing RMRP for your tenants.